Friday, January 31, 2014

Out of Paper (Warm Ups Vol. 1.8)

Last night I used up the last page in the 30 page sketchpad I've been using for my warm up exercises. Granted I had used the first four pages months and months ago (Interestingly, the first page is full of doodles I made with my left hand, since my right arm was in a cast). I've filled up only three, maybe four sketchbooks since taking a high school drawing class nearly two decades ago. It feels good to get through this one in roughly 25 days or so (not counting the first four pages). I'm going to need to make a trip to the art store. Anyone have a favorite type or brand of sketch pad/book?

Draw like you mean it!

01.27 Day 22 - Goat study? from Complete Guide to Drawing

01.28 Day 23 - Anatomy study from Complete Guide to Drawing

01.29 Day 24 - Anatomy study from Dynamic Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment