Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Number Nine (Warm Ups Vol. 1.3)

Today is day nine of putting in a minimum of 30 mins of drawing warm ups. To be honest, I wasn't really in the mood for pencil work tonight. Actually I wasn't in the mood for anything, so I made myself draw anyway. It was either that or stare at the paint on the wall which has been dry for probably a decade. Doing the warm ups actually improved my mood by the time I was finished. How's that for beneficial side effects. Patrick Yurick suggested a new activity for honing one's mastery over time management, but I think I'm going to let that one be for a while. I'm not ready for it.

01.12 Day 7 - Anatomy Study from Complete Guide to Drawing

01.13 Day 8

01.14 Day 9

2 comments:

  1. This is great stuff, man! Keep killin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin! Thanks for stopping by and for the encouraging words. Looking forward to more from you gurus over at MakingComics.com

    ReplyDelete