Saturday, January 11, 2014

Steady As She Goes (Warm Ups Vol. 1.2)

I've decided to post my warm up sketches every three days. I know life will get in the way and there will be an occasional delay or missed day of drawing, but that's ok. I will just keep moving forward and make adjustments as necessary. If nothing else, trying to keep a schedule will hopefully create a good habit which will come in handy if I ever get to the point where I start publishing a web comic (which is the ultimate goal here :)) So here's my second batch of warm ups and accompanying sketches. And if you aren't doing warm ups daily.. go read this article now!

01.09 Day 4 - Sketched a TMNT toy I got for Christmas this year
01.10 Day 5
01.10 Day 5 - sketched a lighthouse from Drawing Boats & Ships
01.11 Day 6 - Birds from Drawing Boats & Ships
01.11 Day 6 - sketched a whaleship from Drawing Boats & Ships

No comments:

Post a Comment