Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Misplaced Time (Warm Ups Vol. 1.11)

I'm not entirely sure what happened to the time between this post and the previous one. What do they call it when someone is abducted by aliens and has no memory of anything from point A to point B? Lost Time? I think Minecraft PE might have something to do with it. I'm not supposed to be doing this anyway (such a rebel). According to the latest MakingComics podcast I'm breaking the rules by sharing my sketch work. Devin shares a multitude of savvy suggestions for improving the draw skill. I plan to re-listen and put some of his advice into practice at some point. But first things first- play a little catch up and bring the blog back up to speed.

Keep the paper on the pencil!

02.05 Day 31 - Character study from Complete Guide to Drawing

02.06 Day 32 - Sans reference, it is what it is

02.07 Day 33 - Character study from Complete Guide to Drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment