Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Books (Warm Ups Vol. 1.32)

I recently purchased a new sketchbook. I filled up my other one. I decided to stick with the cheap stuff (same paper weight and page count) but it's a different brand this go around. Speaking of purchasing books, I am feeling the need to expand my drawing book library. I'm kind of tired of my current collection. I want some new fresh material. Time to visit the amazon.

Draw like you mean it!

04.08 Day 95 - Anatomy study from Dynamic Figure Drawing or Dynamic Anatomy (I don't remember)

04.09 Day 96 - Study from Dynamic Wrinkles and Drapery

04.10 Day 97 - Sans ref.... weirdo.

2 comments:

  1. Psst... The blog's getting a little stale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah. that's the only way I can get someone (aka you) to comment!

    ReplyDelete