Friday, May 9, 2014

Insufficient Postage (Warm Ups Vol. 1.31)

I did some traveling a week ago. It was lots of good times. Time to own up though. I took my sketchpad and pencil with me but a few days it just didn't happen. I knew it was going to be difficult to hit my daily goal while on the road- and it was. In the words of the great philosopher Some-philosophy-guy, "Oh well."

This feels like a good checkpoint since I finally suffered my first lapse of drawing after close to 5 months. In general I feel like my skill has been improving. It also feels like I am improving at the speed of a glacier.. but that's still improvement! So that's good. Checkpoint complete!

Keep the pencil on the paper!

04.07 Day 92 - Anatomy study from Dynamic Figure Drawing or Dynamic Anatomy (I don't remember)
04.08 Day 93 - Anatomy study from Dynamic Figure Drawing or Dynamic Anatomy (I don't remember)
04.07 Day 94 - Sans ref, rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment